We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you have no ideas for breakfast, I recommend these omelet muffins ... they are delicious!: D
- For 4 muffins:
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 slices of dried salami (can be replaced with anything you like)
- Red pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated smoked cheese
- 4 pieces of Aperifrais Delaco cheese
- butter for greased forms
- Natural potatoes:
- 4 potatoes
- chopped green parsley
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Muffins with natural potatoes:
In a bowl beat eggs with milk and salt to taste.
Add the smoked cheese, the diced salami, the finely chopped capsicum pepper and the pepper to taste.
Grease the muffin tins with butter and distribute the egg quantity evenly in 4 shapes.
Put a piece of cheese on top of each muffin and put the tray in the oven on low heat for about 15 minutes. Check with a toothpick.
After they are ready, they are served with natural potatoes: peel the potatoes and wash them well, cut them into cubes and put them to boil.
When they are ready, remove them with a spatula and drain the water, then add butter and chopped parsley.
I wish you good appetite!
Delicious recipes with potatoes
1 kg of potatoes
2 finely chopped red onions
½ red pepper
2 tablespoons mustard
2 boiled eggs
1 clove of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon of mixed spices
½ teaspoon of black pepper
* Boil potatoes in water or steam!
* Peel them, cut each potato into four or eight pieces, depending on the size!
* Add salt, spices and pepper!
* Mix the onion and garlic in a bowl, add the finely chopped red pepper, mayonnaise and mustard!
* Chop the boiled egg!
* Mix everything with potatoes!
* Presara oregano and executioner!
* Mix carefully and leave to cool for two hours before serving!
You can give up onions or garlic if you don't like them!
Be sure to cover the salad with aluminum foil, plastic wrap or a lid before putting it in the fridge!
15 new potatoes
3 tablespoons oil
* Peel, wash and then cut the potatoes into thin slices
* Chop the onion
* Beat eggs in a bowl, add salt, pepper or other spices to taste
* Heat the oil in a pan and brown the onion
* Add the potatoes and simmer for 20-30 minutes
* After you take the potatoes off the heat, let them cool a bit and then pour the beaten egg over them
* Then fry for 15 minutes in a pan.
Put in the oven for 10 minutes after you take the omelette off the heat.
You can serve as a side dish or as a main course with a salad of vegetables.
Potato meatballs with cheese
1.2 kg of potatoes
300g cow's cheese
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons oil
salt and pepper
* Grate the potatoes and cheese
* Grind the garlic and chop the parsley
* Mix the potatoes, cheese, flour, garlic and parsley in a bowl and add salt and pepper
* Put in a pan that does not stick a little oil to heat, make by hand from the mixture obtained medium-sized meatballs, then fry them over high heat for 10-15 minutes. After they have browned, turn them over.
If the cheese is salty, there is no need to add salt.
Serve hot meatballs with salad.
Bags of cow's cheese
Bag with cow's arms, an appetizer for children's joy, the bag is filled with a delicious filling.
Mayonnaise is very often used in salads or other cold dishes and more. It is a dish made from French cuisine, the name mayonnaise comes from the term magnionnaise (a & icircnv & acircrti cu m & acircna) or moyeunaise (moyeu & icircnseamn & # 259 g & # 259lbenu & # 537 & icircn in French). A well-prepared mayonnaise We can improve the taste and the quality, transforming it into a delicious sauce. Adding ready-made mayonnaise to a spoonful of hot muffin, you get a chopped sauce (tartar sauce) mixed with mayonnaise with 1-2 cloves of well-crushed garlic. you get an excellent sauce for boiled fish, meat brine, natural potatoes (ailloli sauce) a little juice squeezed from spinach leaves, will color mayonnaise & icircn green a heel of sour cucumbers well It will be pleasantly seasoned with a bowl of mayonnaise, which you put a good spoonful of freshly cut green onions (blackberry, parsley, tarragon), to give it a taste. especially a lettuce salad, made from tomatoes, or tomatoes with cucumbers, or various other salads (Russian salad). Good job, # 259r & # 259r & # 259 team & # 259!
Photo: Bag & # 539e cu br & acircnz & # 259 de vaci & ndash Arhiv & # 259 City Publishing SRL
& Icirc & # 539i must:
300 g ca & # 537caval
200 g br & acircnz & # 259 of cows
4 tablespoons mayonnaise & # 259
2-3 c & # 259 & # 539ei garlic
verdea & # 539 & # 259
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
In a bowl, mix the well-drained cow's cheese with crushed garlic, crushed greens, crushed garlic, mayonnaise and salt. This will be the filling. You put the horse in a bag and sink it into boiling water. & Icircl la & # 537i p & acircn & # 259 se & icircnmoaie bine.
On a food foil, place circles with a diameter of 12 cm. Put a spoonful of the filling in the middle, roll it with the foil in the form of a bag and tie it with thin strips of horse cheese and mozzarella, made at the right time. & icircn which like & # 537horse or mozzarella are soft.
Preparation: 40 minutes Boiling: 8-10 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Alina V & # 259caru, Ia & # 537i