first the pudding is prepared according to the recipe ... I never put 500 ml of milk because it does not harden enough. while the pudding is boiling, add the coconut flakes. let it sit for at least 5 minutes, let it cool down a bit.
then pour into shapes two tablespoons of pudding, sprinkle a layer of diced fruit, then two more tablespoons of pudding, another layer of fruit and on top of the pudding again. I also added three sticks cut from a pandispan that I had left from the cake ...
refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. at the table it is served on a dessert plate, by overturning the form, so the cake sticks will be down. garnish according to preference, I used whipped cream and some peaches.
Today Cheerful cooks presents the recipe Homemade chocolate pudding which we serve with a glass of semi-sweet wine from the collection Cupola Sanctis & # 8211 Sfanta Ana, de la Crama Oprisor . Most of the time, out of convenience, maybe we don't prepare pudding in the house we prefer to buy it. It's true, it's much easier, but know that it's not hard to prepare pudding and we can say that it is much tastier and healthier than pudding bought. We can use this pudding when obtaining different creams for cakes and pies , in the preparation of some quick desserts such as quick cake with homemade pudding , la prajitura Manyka which is based on a cream of pudding, la apple and cream cake , when filling pancakes , or when preparing a pancake cake with pudding cream. Pudding of Chocolate is and will always be number one in our family, followed immediately by vanilla pudding .
500 ml of milk,
3 tablespoons food starch,
2 tablespoons cocoa,
5 tablespoons sugar,
In a bowl mix 2 egg yolks with 5 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons starch, 2 tablespoons cocoa. Gradually add the cold milk and then put the bowl on the fire. Boil the composition until it thickens. portion pudding resulting in pots or forms moistened with cold water beforehand and let them cool for 2-3 hours.
Chocolate pudding at Slow Cooker Crock-Pot & # 8211 post
In a bowl mix flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually incorporate the milk, vanilla essence and oil. We will get a fairly consistent crust.
Wallpaper the Crock-pot with baking paper and pour the composition obtained in it, leveling it slightly.
In another bowl mix the rest of the cocoa and brown sugar and gradually hot water (we used about 250ml). We are careful not to form cocoa lumps and to dissolve all the sugar. Pour half of the sauce over the composition in the pot.
Set the temperature to HIGH and the time to 2-3 hours (until it passes the toothpick test).
Let the pudding cool completely, portion it and pour the rest of the chocolate sauce (it will be harder than when I made it). We can enjoy it with fresh fruits or nuts.
I did not try to do it in a classic oven, it should not be a problem, just checked more often not to burn.
Chia pudding with chocolate
Chia seeds are starting to be used more and more in our country. I discovered them recently and I loved them instantly! And I want to praise you chia pudding with chocolate. A very simple way of preparation, an intense taste of chocolate and fewer calories than a classic pudding.
This recipe is worth saving, it is prepared quickly and with simple ingredients. Ideal when you have a craving for something sweet.
Pudding with chia seeds and sugar-free coconut
What is Quinoa?
You probably think it 's a cereal, but it' s not. It is a pseudo-cereal. In fact, quinoa is actually related to spinach. So, if you've ever wondered what quinoa is, now you know.
You may be wondering, is chinoa so healthy? I remember when I didn't even know how to pronounce quinoa (KEEN-wah) I was wondering the same thing. So, let's list some health benefits:
- 180g of quinoa contains 5g of fiber and 8g of protein plus plenty of other minerals such as manganese, zinc, iron, folate, magnesium and so on
- contains omega-3
- is a complete protein (contains all essential amino acids)
- does not contain gluten
- richer in fiber than most grains
- has a low glycemic index (perfect for people with diabetes)
- very rich in antioxidants.
To feel good, you have to eat well, and quinoa is an excellent choice from this point of view.
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease the heat-resistant dish.
2. Melt the butter and milk in a saucepan over low heat. Add vanilla, powdered sugar, flour and 1 tablespoon of cocoa, stirring to combine. Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared baking dish.
3. Combine the brown sugar and the remaining 1 tablespoon of cocoa in a bowl with 500 ml of boiling water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, then pour carefully over the pudding. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the top is firm.
4. Allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes.
5. Powder the hot pudding with cocoa and serve immediately with sour cream.
You have to see it too.
Chocolate Pudding With Currants
1. Place the plastic wrap on the bottom of a bowl, leaving a surplus. Put the blackberries and currants in a self-sealing bag and let them freeze until serving.
2. For the Christmas pudding, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine. Using a spoon, place the mixture in the lined bowl, pressing lightly to compress the mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, then allow to cool for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. For the icing, put the chocolate, maple syrup and sour cream in a heat-resistant bowl placed over a pot of hot water, stirring until the chocolate melts. Set aside to cool. Remove the pudding from the bowl, pour the chocolate mixture and cover with frozen fruit, then serve.
- 250 g older bread
- 400 ml of milk
- 250 ml whipped cream (not sweetened liquid cream)
- 100 g chocolate chips or dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 40 g brown sugar (plus 2 tablespoons sprinkled on top)
- 2 tablespoons rum (alcohol)
- a cube of butter to grease the pan
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Separate 6 egg yolks from the egg whites. Transfer to a saucepan and add the sugar, milk and whipped cream and mix for 1 minute. Put the pot on medium heat and mix with a spoon, until the mixture stains the back of the spoon.
Immediately pour the mixture over the chocolate, which has previously been cut into small pieces, and mix. Add the butter and mix for another minute. The mixture is poured into glasses and immediately a small layer of chocolate is created on the edge of the glass, by rotating it. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
In a bowl add the whipped cream or vanilla essence, and beat slowly with a whisk. When the cream is relatively thick, put a teaspoon in the glass of chocolate. Good appetite!