We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Add the oil and milk and then the ammonia quenched in vinegar. We start to add flour and mix at first with a spoon, then we knead a suitable dough by hand. When the dough does not stick to our hands, we leave it to rest for half an hour at room temperature, after which we will divide it into four equal parts. We will make four sheets that we bake on the back of the tray. I spread the dough directly on the baking paper and then I transferred it completely to the bottom of the tray. Bake the sheets on the right heat for 7-8 minutes in the preheated oven.
Mix in a saucepan the flour, sugar, milk, peel and lemon juice then put on low heat and boil. Stir continuously until the composition thickens. Put the pan aside and add the vanilla essence. After the cream has cooled, add the butter and mix well until smooth.
In the tray on the bottom of which we baked the sheets we will mount the cake. We divide the cream in three then we put the first sheet on which we spread a part of the cream, we put the second sheet and we press lightly. Do the same until you finish the sheets and cream. We put a plastic wrap over the cake then we put a weight (I put a chopper) and leave it to cool until the next day when the sheets will soften. We slice the cake and serve it cold.
Lemon cake with biscuits
The origin of lemons is lost in the mists of time. They arrived in Europe brought by the Crusaders. Today, lemon is grown in all subtropical and tropical countries, but the United States and Mexico are the main producers, followed by Spain, Italy and Greece. Lemon juice, so popular in the Mediterranean areas, is frequently used in Romanian gastronomy due to its strong aroma and sour taste. Enjoy the sour taste of this fruit and prepare a Lemon cake with biscuits.
Prepare to attack! How to raise a natural barrier against mosquitoes
If you have blood group O, their favorite, you already know that these annoying insects have begun their "hunting" season. The heat and humidity are great for them, so the females sting left and right. Males, convinced vegetarians, upset you at most with the buzzing sound. Counter their attack!
The most effective and pleasant barrier against mosquitoes is a well-stocked planter with plants that smell good for us, but with a repulsive effect (really disgusting) for the mosquito.
Place pots and planters on the windows with:
- small-leaved basil (smells stronger than large-leaved)
- roiniţă (looks a bit like mint, but its scent has a citrus note)
- geraniums (the intoxicating smell of their leaves is not at all to the liking of mosquitoes)
Another natural repellent: stick a few cloves in the peel of an orange that you put on a saucer, on the nightstand, before going to bed.
And the lemon gives guaranteed results: put a few drops of essential oil in the aromatherapy lamp or spray the air with the scent of lemon.
Marina Constantinescu: "I never had time to get bored"
EVZ: What place does television occupy in your life?
Marina Constantinescu: It doesn't take up much space. There are some people I am looking for, such as Cristian Tudor Popescu and Emil Hurezeanu. I do my best not to miss any episode of & bdquoPoirot & rdquo and the Mezzo shows.
Tell me three reasons why watching TV is not recommended.
& Icircţi ruins the eyes, literally and figuratively. You suffer when you hear the broken tongue on your feet. And three: ur aesthetics exerts a strong attraction, at some point you want to see where the grotesque can go, the pursuit of success, rating. And then the dangerous click occurs, and you start to look.
The TV is like a drug, which is very difficult to avoid. In order not to get into detox, you better not start it. Or you are so strong that you only watch certain things, because there are also exceptional movies, TV theater, special shows. I, for example, have recently seen on TVR shows from the 1970s of modernity.
How does Luca (n.r & # 8211 son of Marina Constantinescu) receive the restrictions to watch TV?
He has no problems, because he is a child with a great gift from God, he is a solar. I'm pessimistic, confused, he enjoys everything intensely. & Icirci now rereads from & bdquoMozart's Letters & rdquo and is fascinated. Read the Gospel of Luke, about the life of Jesus is captivated.
Does it spoil too much pampering, too much love shown?
I grew up with a lot of love, with a lot of tenderness. I never shyed away from showing my child how much I love him.
How you were in childhood, in adolescence and how you are now, & icircn the eyes of others and yours?
I was a conscientious child, I could even say a nerdy child. And because I was always very curious, I never had time to get bored. & Icircn the second r & acircnd, I was very shy, that's why I always threw & icircnt & icircn to know something new, anything, to somehow hide my shyness and not to allow people to decipher me from the first. I am said to be cold, distant, and arrogant, but these are masks which I have added to my face, and if at first such labels attacked me, in time they began to suit me, by virtue of a distance from which I feel the need.
How do you keep from getting bored?
I have many inner images. If the outside tempts me to get bored with banality, then I look inside. And here there are many things, extraordinary people, my parents, my family, my universe. Sometimes I would like to be Oblomov & # 8230 across the country by train. I see, all sorts of things are happening to me. I have some fantastic, unreal dialogues that are above any scenography.
At one point I met a man on the street, and I called him Hombre because that's how he addressed those around him, a sign of respect. I became very attached to him, and I had found a place to wash myself, in a hotel, of course, through paid complicity. I talked to him a lot. There he died in the hotel lobby. It was as if a friend had left me.
The contemplation and time required for this process are so necessary for artists, but incomprehensible and unacceptable to some.
An artist needs time to enrich and ennoble his sources and resources. If I think about the actors, I am not of the principle that worked in the Soviet theater and even in the Romanian theater, that the actor does not have to be very read, informed, refined, because then he is no longer a plasticine, he resists and intervenes. & icircn relationship with the director too many & quotde what & quots.
It is said that actors need a lot of viscerality and instinct. I believe, & icircnsă, and & icircn the very refined actor inside. I believe in the actor who listens to good music, who goes to shows, exhibitions, who reads, has concerns, paints, writes. This inner availability is also seen in the artistic act.
All this spiritual wealth it is obviously also the fruit of the & icircn family you have lived in & # 8230
I don't know if I'll ever be the way my parents were to me, even though I try. I have quite a few confrontations with Luke. I don't have to complain, he's a child who obeys the fact that he doesn't have much access to a computer, to a TV. But I do not know how my people were willing to raise me in this way, they who were extraordinary specialists in their fields. My mother was a chemist, Costin Neniţescu was a professor at the faculty.
I was preparing for medicine and studying chemistry, and Neniţescu's books were sitting somewhere on the library, I looked at them like exhibits, I couldn't touch them. My mother always refused to be a member of the party and was always saved by a fabulous play, which she used when needed. You never knew when he was serious and joking. I have never seen a man of such dynamism and strength! I have never met anyone who loves so much, unconditionally and to the end!
And the father?
My father is a naval design engineer, I think he is the only Mohican left in this field. He worked with boundless devotion in his projects, starting with the Port of Constanta, he even has a beautiful signature that ends with a small anchor. My father's family suffered a lot after the communists came to power. T & acircnăr, from the typical life of a bourgeoisie with tradition, with governesses and cooks, my father woke up with broken shoes, forced to cross the people by boat in Herăstrău in order to gain access.
And yet he was saved
He had to falsify his name and file and go to Galaţi, to lose track. This was also the road that helped him discover his vocation. He saved himself by building a strategy, which he passed on to us children: that you must not accumulate anything physical, everything must remain in the soul, in the mind. And family is the most important thing.
I grew up in a Sicilian clan spirit, beyond the ranks of kinship and family I had best friends. My cousin from Craiova is like my sister, we have some mind-boggling memories, we are very close. It is very painful that our mothers, the members of the clan, are no more. Something very deep inside me no longer exists & hellip My parents had a cult of friendship.
I wasn't closing the apartment door. At any time of the day or night, anyone was welcome, I would put what I had on the table, party, cool down, dance the tango until the morning.
How does love & icircn marriage resist? And how does a marriage last?
I am married to my husband (n.r. & # 8211 actor Mircea Rusu) from & rsquo98. You have to be very patient in a marriage, as a character of Chekhov says. I was wrong out of pride, I'm too temperamental, I almost can't admit it. I made a lot of mistakes, I didn't know how to temper myself, to count to 10 before I said shit. Words miss very hard, hit like knives & # 8230 & Icircn my personal life I did not stay the best, this is not my plan of endurance & # 8230
"I don't like to do shows related to a context."
Who is responsible for bringing the guests to the show?
I am responsible for choosing the guests. I don't like to do shows related to a context. For example, a book is launched. The author of the book walks on all the levies, everyone is exhausted, devoured. I'm looking to bring to the set of the show people who are not very well known, but whom I exploit from a point of view totally unknown or almost unknown to the general public. Or I try to bring very high values to the show, which refuses this step to a television studio. I've been struggling for months to convince someone to agree to the show.
Who are the people you work with?
The scenography is a kind of negotiation between me, as a playwright, my director, Aurel Balea, film director, Andrei Blaier's apprentice, and my scenographer, Dana Moraru. Oana Cucuruzeanu is the show's editor and my assistant, a young man who grew up in the spirit of this show, dedicated, faithful, passionate.
Did you get a taste for theater when you were little?
My family was passionate about theater, I often went to shows. On the way home, on the tram, lined up behind each other, we commented, we talked, we assigned roles. I remember my father adoring Gina Patrichi and trying to imitate her. This is probably how this attraction I have for the world of theater and my curiosity for the road from text to performance was born. I owe what I am to my parents, teachers and & bdquoRom & acircniei literare & rdquo.
Love, like the pattern of a carpet
& bdquoYou can live a life and ask yourself sincerely at one point, looking back: & laquoDid I really love? & raquo. Love is a great gift from God, not all people receive it, not all of them become red, dignified, clean and free inside, just as not all are born with green eyes and white skin. Not always when you think you love, you really love. It's like looking at a carpet pattern. It has a drawing on its face, but it is only when you see the true drawing, the pattern, the truth with knots and signs & rdquo.
Snow White Lemon Cake
For the night between the years, I chose a dessert that I hadn't made in a long time: Snow White Cake - a sweet with tradition, which I have known since childhood and which was indispensable on the table for the holidays, especially in winter. It's just that, this time, I made several sheets and arranged them in the shape of a cake. What could be more suitable for the winter holidays than a white cake?
The traditional recipe uses ammonium bicarbonate. The explanations are different, but the truth is that, at the time when this cake was created and popularized, there was a crisis of loosening in the Ceausescu self-services, only the "ammonia" was at discretion - the correct name is Ammonium bicarbonate but the housewives called it "ammonia" and that's how it's written in my mother's recipe book. In fact, ammonium baking soda was the first loaf used in the history of the kitchen, long before the culinary properties of baking soda were discovered.
We found at least 10 Websites Listing below when search with snow white cake recipe on Search Engine
Snow White Cake video recipe JamilaCuisine
- Snow White cake is one of the most loved and popular Romanian cakes
- It was made by our mothers and grandmothers for that it was easy…
Snow White cake classic recipe Urban Flavors
Snow White cake (or Lamaita) is an old recipe from the '70s and is not part of my family's repertoire and does not evoke any memories…
"White as Snow" cake dessert recipe
Bucataras.ro YES: 16 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 68
- If you liked our recipe & quotDesert & Snow White cake"Don't forget to review it."
- After you have finished cooking, give yourself a few minutes and style your hair that …
Snow white cake with lemon
Pofta-buna.com YES: 14 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 67
- Snow white cake with lemon, the recipe with tender leaves baked on the back of the tray, also called Lemon, is one of the most beloved cakes. I could even say that is a cake of heritage
- It is a simple, cheap recipe, does not require much skill, and…
Snow White cake, grandma's recipe, a divine taste what
Gustoase.net YES: 16 BYE: 36 MOZ Rank: 56
- White cake that snow, grandma's recipe, a divine taste that can't be forgotten
- Cake fluffy with strawberries and chocolate
- Cheesecake with cherry jam
- Food Recipes September 22, 2017.
Snow White cake. The recipe for the finest
- How to prepare dough Snow White cake
- Dissolve the sugar in the milk, then add the eggs, salt, oil, ammonia and mix
- Put flour and knead a suitable dough hard enough to spread 3-4 sheets (depending on the size of the large tray).
Snow White Cake Recipe. Ingredients for
Haihuin2.com YES: 12 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 68
- Recipe Snow White Cake
- Mix and beat with an egg, milk, oil and sugar
- Then add the salt and ammonia quenched with lemon juice
- Add flour and mix carefully after each tablespoon
- When the dough starts to take on enough consistency, knead with your hands
- It is then collected in a ball and allowed to settle
Snow White Laura Laurențiu cake
- Old recipe of cake ”Snow white”
- The cake “Snow White" or "Cake with saligar ”(saligar = ammonia) is one of the tastiest memories from childhood, it is a recipe for cake simple, cheap and delicious.
Snow White dessert dessert recipe
Bucataras.ro YES: 16 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 74
- Cover the tray with cling film and leave cake refrigerate overnight or at least 10 hours until the sheets are well softened
- Portion it into cubes or rhombuses and powder it with powdered sugar
- If you liked our recipe & quotDesert Snow White cake& quot. Don't forget to review it.
Snow White Cake. The most popular cake recipe
Cancan.ro YES: 13 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 72
- Tags: White Cake that The snow snow-white cake with lemon cakes without baking
- Oana Zăvoranu became pregnant, but not with Alex Ashraf! The announcement made by the star himself
- WHAT IS A DOCTOR? Signs on the skin of the liver - how the liver disease manifests itself at the dermatological level.
Super Creamy Snow White Cake
- Snow-white cake original recipe - BucatariaIoanei.ro
- So, put the first sheet, over it a layer of cream Snow White, another sheet, another layer of cream
- At the end, the last sheet is added, over which nothing is placed at the moment
- When everything is ready, place over cake a heavier shredder, up to 1 kg, to
Snow White Cake Recipe
Gustos.ro YES: 13 BYE: 48 MOZ Rank: 72
- If you liked our recipe & quotSnow White cake& quot. Don't forget to review it
- For successful culinary photos use the Nikon D3500
- Snow White Cake with lemon cream
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, milk, oil, salt and baking powder slightly.
Snow White Cake classic recipe with ammonium sheets
- Classic recipe for Snow White
- This is famous cake with tender sheets of ammonia and a fine lemon cream with butter, prepared by our mothers and not missing from the holiday tables
- We take the tradition further and prepare it for every festive or festive occasion
- It was also present cake Jerbo with walnut and
Snow-white cake without baking
Adygio.com YES: 10 BYE: 39 MOZ Rank: 62
Snow White Cake without baking is a cake very popular and very special, Snow White cake fast with cookies and
Snow White Chocolate Cake Recipe
Culinar.ro YES: 14 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 78
- Recipe of Snow White cake with chocolate was proposed by FlorentinaG on the culinary forum
- serve Snow White cake with chocolate after sitting before and the sheets have softened
- If you liked our recipe & quotSnow White cake with chocolate & quot don't forget to review it.
Snow White or Lemon Cake, old recipe
Youtube.com YES: 15 BYE: 6 MOZ Rank: 36
- Snow White cake or Lamaita, an old, classic recipe, as our mothers did: it's a cake cheap and very tasty
Snow White cake classic recipe a
Realitatea.net YES: 18 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 84
- Snow White cake recipe
- We offer you a delicious recipe for the well-known Snow White cake!
Recipe Snow White Cake with Cream
Culinar.ro YES: 14 BYE: 50 MOZ Rank: 81
For Snow White cake with cream, make a dough of 250 g flour, 80 g butter, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of sugar and a tablespoon of ammonia dissolved in 2 tablespoons of milk, dough that is divided into three sheets that are baked on the back of the tray.
Snow White Cake Recipe - Choose to be healthy!
Sanovita.ro YES: 15 BYE: 31 MOZ Rank: 64
- Recipe preparation method Snow White Cake
- In a bowl put flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and mix well
- Separately, mix the oil with cold water that ice, lemon juice, vanilla and grated lemon peel, then knead…
Snow White Cake Snow White Cake (CC Eng Sub
Youtube.com YES: 15 BYE: 6 MOZ Rank: 40
- Snow White cake is one of the most beloved and popular cakes
- It was frequently made by our mothers and grandmothers for that it was easy and
Recipe for Snow White: delicious and creamy
Delicious White cake-that-The snow November 28, 2017 Recipe for white-that-The snow : delicious and creamy traditional Christmas cake - To prepare this sweet wonder, you will need the following ingredients:
Snow White Recipes: Preparatedevis.ro
After the sheets cake If the cake has cooled, the cake is arranged. The first sheet of cake, spread the cream, another sheet, cream and so on until all four sheets are finished. Above on the last sheet spread the cream and over the cream you can grate on the small grater a few nuts, hazelnuts or chocolate white as in the end, don't forget the name "snow White”.
"Snow White" cake
Haisagatim.ro YES: 17 BYE: 30 MOZ Rank: 69
& Snow White cake& quot by Amalia on January 9, 2011 December 10, 2019 & # 238n Cakes, desserts, sweet doughs Super known and very tried for that and o cake fine.
Fluffy cake with lemon cream (Snow White
- Top 15 Festive Cake Recipes for the Holidays - Readings and Flavors says: December 6, 2018 at 8:57 pm […] Cake ”Snow White”Reinterpreted - click here […] Reply
- Cream with Milk Cream and Fruit Jelly - Readings and Flavors says: May 22, 2018 at 10:32 am
Snow White Cake (old recipe)
- Snow White Cake (recipe old) Today we talk about… ”Snow White"But not about the well-known Walt Disney cartoon movie, but about Snow White cake, whose recipe comes from somewhat more distant times
- I don't know how old this recipe is and who should be claiming copyright on it.
"Snow White" Cake - Recipe Ideas
- Recipe video SNOW WHITE below: Sheet preparation: & # 206in a bowl add the 2 eggs, sugar, milk and oil
- With a whisk, beat the composition until the sugar dissolves
- Add the baking powder to a bowl and pour over 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. that to activate the baking powder
- Mix with a teaspoon and
Cakes, cakes, sweets - Mihaela's recipes
- Lesser known recipe for Overturned Apple Cake - very good and refreshing ( Snow White, black, tender croissants with butter) Cake simple homemade, with walnuts and jam
- Cake fast and cheap with carrot - ready to bake in 15 minutes
- Cake without baking, with biscuits and coconut.
Recipe VIDEO: Cake & quotAlba ca Zapada & quot
- Recipe for VIDEO: Cake & quotSnow White& quot
- Find out here how to prepare VIDEO: Cake & quotSnow White& quot!
Snow White cake classic recipe Urban Flavors
- Snow White cake classic recipe with ammonia (ammonium) sheets filled with lemon cream
- Also known like cake Lemongrass
- It is very easy and quick to prepare and has a pleasant taste
- Bake 4 tender sheets that are filled with a sour cream
- Snow White is part of the category of "popular cakes", much loved
32 simple recipes for Snow White Cake
Craftlog.com YES: 12 BYE: 42 MOZ Rank: 83
Snow White Cake Video Recipe For sheets: 10 tablespoons milk 10 tablespoons sugar 10 tablespoons oil 2 eggs a teaspoon grated ammonia or baking soda a powder salt (about 500-550 g) flour as it contains For cream: 1 liter milk 8 tablespoons flour juice from 1 / 2 lemon 6 tablespoons sugar 200 g butter peel from a lemon 1 vanilla essence
8 mistakes you are not allowed to make if you are pregnant
For a pregnant woman, this liqueur can bring a series of discomforts: insomnia, irritability, increased blood pressure and palpitations, these conditions being in any case intensified by normal hormonal disorders during pregnancy. Although opinions are divided on the effects of caffeine on the fetus, experts have shown that the excess increases the risk of miscarriage and the predisposition for babies to have a weight deficit at birth. Thus, the expectant mother can consume coffee, but in moderation, without exceeding 300 milligrams of caffeine per day.
6. Don't quit smoking
It is totally wrong for a pregnant woman to continue smoking during pregnancy, even if she reduces the number of cigarettes or chooses light ones. As studies say that cigarette smoke contains about 4,000 harmful substances, as a future mother, think that you risk giving birth to a child with malformations, who is more prone to asthma or other lung diseases.
7. Drink lots of herbal teas
Apart from chamomile or lime teas, any other herbal infusion can be dangerous for pregnancy.
Natural treatments are generally healthy, but not necessarily when you are pregnant. Mousetail, hollyhock, obligeana, thyme, anise, fennel, licorice, myrrh, sorrel, raspberry leaves, sage and lemon are just some of the plants banned during pregnancy.
Always ask your doctor before drinking any tea and make sure it is harmless for your pregnancy!
8. Lift heavy weights
Involvement in activities that involve carrying or lifting weights puts you at very high risk in pregnancy. Not only your back and your health suffer, but the fetus can also be affected by such pressures on the body.
As your belly grows, your body's center of gravity changes and you are no longer in control of the movements you make. While lifting heavy things you risk falling and causing either miscarriage, premature birth or complications, such as premature detachment of the fetus from the placenta.
When you are a expectant mother, prenatal care is just as important as postnatal care.
Health benefits of lemon
1. Helps treat Graves' disease
Lemon can partially block the activity of thyroid hormones. For this reason it was used in the past to treat Graves' disease, an autoimmune condition in which the thyroid gland produces excess thyroid hormones. Although animal studies and laboratory tests show that lemon can reduce the thyroid in the body, there have been no studies in humans to show that it can be used for this purpose.
2. Fights stress and improves concentration
Lemon is used in Europe to treat anxiety and insomnia . It reduces anxiety and stress and relieves sleep disorders. A recent study showed unexpected results: it significantly increased the ability to concentrate and perform tasks of literary and artistic composition.
Jasmine, God's Gift & # 8211 Therapeutic Properties and Indications
Many medicinal plants used for centuries in Eastern countries are used in our country only as decorative plants. Jasmine, for example, is one of the most famous flowers with therapeutic properties in China, Korea, Japan or India.
Iasomia ( Jasminum fruticans ) is also called jasmine or lemon. It is a plant that is especially reminiscent of the sweet scent of summer sunset, the sea breezes and the most pleasant feelings. Jasmine is a flower that expresses spirituality, intimacy, grace, elegance and modesty. In Arabic, jasmine - yasmin means the Gift of God.
She is considered the queen of flowers. In Syria, jasmine is the symbol of Damascus, strategically called the City of Jasmine. Thais refer to jasmine as feminine sweetness and beauty. Muslims call jasmine the "perfume of love." Aesthetically, white jasmine expresses kindness and joy, red jasmine denotes happiness and enthusiasm, and yellow jasmine symbolizes modesty and shyness.
Experts in natural medicine use jasmine in many therapeutic treatments. The leaves are used. Jasmine is an exotic shrub from the Caucasus. One of the most expensive essential oils is extracted from the jasmine plant.
Jasmine flowers open in the evening, spreading a captivating scent. The scent of jasmine fights fear, depression, anxiety, depression and mental fatigue, and brings relaxation to the nervous system. It is a natural stimulant of the creative and intuitive part of us.
Jasmine tea and jasmine essential oil are most often used to treat pain. Jasmine preparations are brought from China, but they can also be found in our health food stores.
• Soothes back and joint pain
• Relaxes muscles
• Improves blood circulation
• Burns fat and speeds up metabolism
• Fights obesity and overweight
• Helps in convalescence
• Treats fever, cold and flu
• Strengthens the central nervous system
• Eliminates asthenia, overwork and migraines
• Fights male infertility
• Normalizes blood circulation
• Prevents the formation of blood clots
• Normalizes blood pressure and menstrual cycle
Jasmine tea & # 8211 Contraindications
Jasmine tea should not be drunk after 5 pm, as it causes insomnia and agitation. Exceeding the recommended dose can lead to abdominal pain, kidney dysfunction, hypothyroidism, menstrual disorders or decreased immunity. Not recommended for those suffering from heartburn or hypoacid gastritis.
This information is for informational purposes only, it does not replace the recommendation of a doctor or authorized medical staff. Do not use this information for self-diagnosis or self-treatment.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
- Knead a quick dough from all the ingredients and put it in the fridge to harden
- During this time, rub the 4 yolks with the sugar until they become frothy
- grind the walnuts and soak the raisins in cognac
- Grate the peel of a lemon
- take the dough out of the fridge, divide it in two and spread two thin sheets (1/2 cm)
- bake at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes or until they harden (they must remain yellow)
- Grease the apricot jam on the first sheet, put the second sheet and grease with egg yolk foam, sprinkle with ground walnuts, drained raisins and lemon peel
- it is reintroduced in the oven until the top hardens, on a very low heat.
Good appetite! These little cakes go great with a cup of milk in the morning, or at a five 'o ' clock: wink: