We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The main dish today consisted of veal slices with potato garnish. We really like potatoes cooked this way and I thought I'd write you the recipe even if it's something trivial.
- about 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 small red onions
- 2 murals
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- green parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato garnish:
We clean the potatoes, wash them and cut them into cubes and boil them in salted water.
When they are cooked, we drain them from the water.
In a deeper pan put a little oil and put the pan on the fire.
When the oil is heated, add the onion and the sliced pickled donuts. Let it harden a bit then add the red paprika and mix.
Pour the potatoes into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Stir and let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes to combine the flavors.
At the end, add the chopped parsley and remove from the heat.
Enjoy your meal!
This garnish will shade the banal mashed potatoes! Instantly disappears from the plate!
Replace the ordinary mashed potatoes with this extraordinary garnish, which looks very appetizing and is particularly tasty. It is preferable to choose small or medium potatoes, so as not to cut them and make them look as beautiful as possible on the holiday table. Potatoes are combined with garlic sauce and greens, so they are very tasty and have a seductive flavor. Enjoy them with meat or salad.
Potatoes with spices in the baking bag
-3 tablespoons olive oil
-salt and black pepper (ground) to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the potatoes and make a few stings with the toothpick.
2. Mix in a bowl: olive oil, finely chopped greens, garlic given through the press, salt and pepper, if desired you can add spices for potatoes.
3. Mix the potatoes well with the sauce obtained. Put the potatoes in a baking bag, fix the ends and make a few cuts or stings on top.
4. Place the potatoes in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Remove the potatoes and carefully break the bag on top. Be careful: there is hot steam inside! Put the potatoes in the oven and brown them in the convection program for 10 minutes.
We peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into larger cubes or thicker slices (as you want) and put them in a larger bowl. Add the other ingredients: crushed garlic, mustard, salt, paprika, thyme, pepper, rosemary leaves (if you want a stronger aroma you can chop them) and olive oil.
Mix everything very well, put in a tray and put it in the preheated oven at 220 ° C.
Bake over medium heat for about 35-40 minutes until the potatoes are soft and brown nicely. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, we are waiting for you every day and on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Chop the parsley and garlic as small as possible, add oil, salt, let it penetrate for a few minutes and mix with the potatoes.
It can be consumed as such or with a barbecue.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.