I prepare this recipe quite often, when I am in a time crisis. It is dedicated to those who do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen or for those who fast and have fish release, when they have surprise guests, for vegetarians, students, bachelors or beginners :)
- 1 carrot washed and cut into slices
- 1 onion coarsely washed and chopped
- 3 suitable potatoes cleaned and cut into cubes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 canned fish in tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- a few sprigs of green onion or chopped green leeks
- chopped dill, to taste
- 2, 5 liters of vegetable stock or 2.5 liters of water + a tablespoon of homemade vegetables (organic)
- pepper to taste
- sare dua gust
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Russian fish soup express version:
Saute the onion in oil until the onion becomes glassy, add a little salt and then the carrots and bay leaf.
Saute for 4 minutes, add the potatoes and mix a few times.
Fill with the stock of vegetables or, as the case may be, with water and add the veggies, let them simmer
15 -20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
Add the canned fish and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes, add salt and pepper.
Turn off the flame and let it cool for 10 minutes.
Serve with chopped green onions and dill.
Boil the soup over low heat.
You can make soup with any canned fish in tomato juice you like, I got it from Lidl
You can add paprika